Monday, April 6, 2009

My mural days





There was a period where I painted murals when I lived in Texas. I design 2 logos, signage and a mural which I painted with the help of an assistant for the Ritz building in downtown Mckinney Texas. In the back there was a coffee shop called the backstage coffee shop. Since the coffee shop was opened during the day, I had to paint the mural after hours. The owners would make fresh pots of any coffee that I wanted right before they would lock me in for the night as well as give me free rain of the italian ice machine. When the mural was completed,  I signed it with a torn ticket stub. 
Jeff

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is an awesome mural! The Ritz people must be very happy to have this piece inside. I, too, like very large format projects. My own two mural projects are on my blog below, but they do not compare to your work! I'd like to hear your thought and am adding you to my subscriptions... keep up the awesome work and creativity.

    http://whoaitsaimz.blogspot.com/2008/10/mural-projects.html

    ReplyDelete